Mountain Biking in Copper Harbor Michigan
Friday, Sep 30, 2022 - 4:00 pm through Sunday, Oct 2, 2022 - 7:00 pm
Megan and I will be leading a weekend mountain biking trip to Copper Harbor Michigan. Copper Harbor is right on Lake Superior and will have beautiful views and fall colors while we are there. Copper Harbor has some of the best downhill mountain biking trails in the midwest and one of the two bike parks even has a shuttle (which means no biking uphill on Saturday! You can check out the trails here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXbPMkxnSOg&t=312s.
The trails in Copper Harbor range from intermediate to advanced so skill level will be assessed by trip leaders while we await the finalizing of the rating system. Bikes and camping gear can be borrowed from Hoofers for this weekend trip. A full packing list and more info will be
We will meet up at the Hoofer boathouse on Friday at 4PM ready to drive up north. We will be camping Friday and Saturday night at a campground near the trails. We will ride all day Saturday and Sunday morning and then drive back Sunday afternoon getting back to Madison between 6 and 7.
The cost for this trip will be $60 per person which will cover camping, fuel, and food on Saturday and Sunday.
If you are interested in coming, please do the following as soon as possible (9/25 at the latest):
1) Sign up for the waitlist
2) Email Joe (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your skill level and comfort riding trails if you haven't ridden with me before.
3) Pay Joe the $60 trip fee via Venmo (@Joe-Foye, last 4 digits are 0538) (any money left over after the trip will be sent back)
Once all three of these things have been completed, I will move you to the active participant list for the trip. Space will be limited to the first 6 riders to complete these steps. If you have a vehicle and are willing to drive, please include this in your email to me.
- Event Type
- Trip (off-site, ratings may be achieved)
- Accommodation Information
- Driving or Travel Details
- Food and Equipment Information
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals