This event was cancelled on Wed 03/11/2020, by Ansley Laev for the following reason:

Water Safety Board meeting

Tuesday, Mar 31, 2020 (7:45 pm - 8:30 pm)

Leader: Caroline Rose

Event Information


Following the weekly Outing Club meeting, we will hold a meeting of the Water Safety Board. We will be in the Mendota Lodge (same location as the general meeting). 

All Hoofer Outing Club members are allowed to attend this meeting. Only Outing Club members who hold boating leader ratings of at least WW2-OC, WW2, or SKL1 can vote at Water Safety Board meetings.

This meeting is a follow-up for the March 10th meeting, because I anticipate we will have some items that are not finished on March 10th. Please try to attend both if you can. At this meeting, we will continue to discuss some revisions to the order and outline of the Water Safety Code. Please contact Caroline (by clicking on my name above) if you would like to add anything to the agenda. 

Here is a Work-In-Progress agenda for the meeting: 

Event Type
Accommodation Information
(not set)
Driving or Travel Details
(not set)
Food and Equipment Information
(not set)
Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
(not set)
Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
(not set)
Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
(not set)
Trip Purpose/Goals
(not set)


There are 0 people in this event, with 10 spots remaining.

Waiting List

There are 0 people on the waiting list for this event, with 10 spots remaining.